This training webinar is dedicated to the GoTriple Pundit Annotation Tool and presents the purpose, functionalities, perspectives and a roadmap of Pundit, including the plan to enlist it as a EOSC service. A researcher demonstrates how Pundit can be used in the SSH research context and a step-by-step guide showcases how to use Pundit from GoTriple and elsewhere, from registering to annotating web documents.
The European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) promotes the vision of Open Science throughout Europe by bringing together and contextualising research data services.
- As part of the DARIAH Friday Frontiers in-house webinar series, Erzsébet Tóth-Czifra and Laure Barbot provide an introduction to EOSC and open science projects for researchers and practitioners working in the Arts and Humanities. They include a brief walk through the EOSC landscape, and how different EOSC projects are working towards ensuring open science for all.
- This webinar focuses on 'Persistent Identifiers' (PIDs) and basic concepts of referencing objects. It discusses why so many PID platforms exist, presents aspects of sustainability, demonstrates some added-value services, and talks about practical experiences and open issues.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project is devoted specifically to the EOSC Architecture, and provides information on the following topics, among others: Overview of the EOSC Architecture principles; Main components of the EOSC Architecture; Interoperability in the EOSC Architecture; Main documents, projects and further development.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was devoted specifically to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and provided answers to the following questions, among others: What is the state of the art of the EOSC development? How is the EOSC governance changing ? What are the next steps for the EOSC implementation?
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was designed specifically to provide assistance to service providers to share services via EOSC with the EOSC Portal as well as to introduce some of the benefits of the EOSC Portal.