This training event is devoted specifically to giving an understanding of the importance of the co-design process and the impact it has on the development of digital tools such as the GoTriple Discovery platform. It provides insight on the importance of end-user needs in the design of a discovery platform, the methods used in the TRIPLE Project to consider user needs and showcases the next steps for the GoTriple platform now that the Beta version is released.
The H2020 TRIPLE project organises and delivers training sessions on Open Science and the EOSC to make relevant services and solutions available to the scientific community.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project is devoted specifically to the EOSC Architecture, and provides information on the following topics, among others: Overview of the EOSC Architecture principles; Main components of the EOSC Architecture; Interoperability in the EOSC Architecture; Main documents, projects and further development.
- The training session is dedicated to Visual Data Discovery in the Social Sciences and Humanities and shows how the GoTriple platform will support exploring research topics with visual search. The added value of knowledge maps and streamgraphs for research discovery are also examined.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was devoted specifically to the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC) and provided answers to the following questions, among others: What is the state of the art of the EOSC development? How is the EOSC governance changing ? What are the next steps for the EOSC implementation?
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was devoted specifically to FAIR Data in SSH and provided answers to the following questions, among others: How is research data defined in SSH; Why are FAIR principles important for the management of research data in SSH; How can FAIR principles be implemented in SSH.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was designed specifically to provide assistance to service providers to share services via EOSC with the EOSC Portal as well as to introduce some of the benefits of the EOSC Portal.
- This training event from the TRIPLE Project was devoted specifically to the Open Access publishing platform Open Research Europe (ORE) and provided technical details on how ORE works and what benefits it has for researchers.